Cool Yahoo Image search finds AMC railroad auto rack pictures...

Cool Yahoo Image search finds AMC railroad auto rack pictures...

 I was searching a few weeks ago for pictures of old
bi- and tri-level train auto racks, and lo and behold,
I found some with AMC cars on them! I think there are
at least three, Jeeps on one, javelins, ramblers on
the others. Pretty cool! Just thought I'd share this
link. ( Oh yeah, there are several Tyco #349 Auto
Loader HO cars on Ebay with the '68 AMX's on them
currently ). Anyway, here's the link to the auto racks
:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3fp=auto%2bcarrier%26ei=UTF-8%26cop=mss%26tab=3%26b=21&h=600&w=1001&imgcurl=www.northeast.railfan.net/images/ttxx801270.jpg&imgurl=www.northeast.railfan.net/images/ttxx801270.jpg&name=ttxx801270.jpg&p=auto+carrier&rurl=http%3a//www.northeast.railfan.net/intermod3.html&rcurl=http%3a//www.northeast.railfan.net/intermod3.html&type=jpeg&no=33&tt=382

Yes, I know it's long, but either that, or go to
yahoo.com, search Images section for auto carrier, but
this is the easiest way, I tried myself to search for
it again, finally ran the link down in the History
folder ( this long one is it ). About the 3rd row down
( this is a Frame website, raise the grey bar upward,
then scroll down thru the photos below, 3rd row some
of the AMCs start ). Hope you enjoy it as much as I
did!

Jerry Casper