Re: The Ardsley Show

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> By 10:30am there was blue sky and sunshine yesterday for the show. There were 19-20 AMC's and 6 other brand cars there, other brands were welcome. The Mix had the only Gremlin there. There were Matador's, early and late Javelins, Hornets, Ambo's, Americans, 2 & 4 seater AMX's, Rebels, Spirits and 2 Metro's. All in all a good showing. All of the local police came cruseing through and were looking at the cars too. This is the same place the local monday night cruise is put on by a local club, the Latin Cruisers, weather permitting me and the wife will attend that cruise tonight. A plus is I won a door prize with the yellow car that my son drove up for me for a 20$ gift certificit at the pizza restaurant at the site. Going to spend that tonight. All in all a good showing although I feel it could have had a little better turnout as I think the bad weather late Saturday night and early Sunday morning scared some people and venders away. Only one vender showed up and he was only selling diecast models and Hot Wheels and didn't have any AMC stuff. My old bald head sure got a nice sun burn and I had numerious positive comments on my cars. All in all it was a really nice day. I met Dave from or list here and the Mix is a bundle of laughs and has a great looking car. I am glad the weather turned out nice and hope you had a good time Dave & Gary.
> "Doc"

Updated no#'s there was 23 AMC's and 12 other non AMC cars. Still all in all not a bad showing for the second year of the show. The old orange Hornet looks so good after the guy polshed it out I went out this morning and bought some detailing supply's and will really give it a fine outside detailing. Going to pick up the wife later and spend my 20$ door prize gift certificate at tonight's cruise for food, soda and a few beers for me.
"Doc"