Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show Today

Doc,
 I hope all goes well and you guys have a lot of people. I am stuck here cleaning my basement. But on the up side I should be recieving a hornet today! I am getting it for free! More details as it gets here.
 Davis
amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
I took the new Hornet to a detail shop yesterday morning. I just wanted a was and a compound and a wax and the wheels and tires done The original paint was in good shape just dull and oxidized. The car has a few dings and small dents but has never been a wreck or even been touched up. It polished out so nice I may even get to like the color. I am expecting a 77 Hornet AMX rear window louver this comeing week and will paint it black. It should look really nice on an orange car. I also took the yellow car there for just a wash both cars cost me 70$ for everything. Turns out the guy that did them went to school with my son. Beautiful weather yesterday and my son even took his Javelin out for a drive, the first time in 2 months. It never fails when I have my cars washed it rains. Gary the "Mix" called me on the phone around 7:00pm from mid Pa. on his way here telling me the rain was following him. from 1:30am to 3:00am it rained and thundered but it appesrs now that it has stopped and it is just cloudy. I hope it stays that way. They are calling for a chance of a shower and clearing by afternoon. Not for nothing but my friend has put a lot of work into this show all I really did was the internet work and give him some advice, we have a rain date for next sunday at my sugestion but that would be a bummer for the "Mix" to travel so far and spend the traveling money for nothing. Hopefuly all will be alright. Have a great day everyone. I got a fresh disposable camera for plenty of pic's.
"Doc"