Re: Fw: Question tilt columns & rear ends for Gremlins

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> I posted thi son the forum also, but maybe some of you here can also answer
> Hal's questions, thanks in advance to all who may reply, be sure to copy
> your reply to Hal as I'm not sure if he is on this Gremlin site or not!
> Eddie Stakes

The only special tools so to speak I needed to rebuild the Concord rear I put in my Hornet was a puller to remove the axel hub and a socket to remove the pinion gear nut & axel nut. If you bought these 3 items I don't think it would cost you more than 45-55$. I had the local machine shop press off the wheel bearings and install new ones amd also the carrier bearings and pinion bearings.
"Doc"