My local club is going to Herman Lewis' place Saturday, and I CAN'T make

My local club is going to Herman Lewis' place Saturday, and I CAN'T make it...

 Darn it! Some people from my VIrginia club are going
up to West Virginia to see Herman Lewis, he's got some
new stuff to show off...Bad timing for me...either
finish the broken master shower < 2 years now > or
piss off the wife and go to the neat
Show-and-Tell...sigh. Wife ain't happy about the
2-year delay with fixing the shower. Guess I'll have
to go see the awesome HL stuff some other time. Life
sucks sometimes.
On the bright side, I took today off to work on the
tile, that got canceled, so I will be using my time to
organize the bedroom ( magazines, hobby stuff, and AMC
parts / mags / misc. EVERYWHERE ). It's just gotten to
be even too much for a pack rat like me, so it's
getting organized and cleaned up TODAY. If I make
enough progress, maybe I'll make it downstairs to the
living room, and get THAT done, too. If I change into
Superman, the dining room may get a shot at not
looking like a badly run Thrift store with stuff piled
everywhere. I hope to surprise the wife when she gets
home and finds some semblance of order where there is
chaos now. :) One can hope...LOL
Anyway, back to the cleanup. AMC ya,

Jerry