Upholstery and Carpet Estimate

I ran my usual tuesday tuesday errands and got the estimate for the carpet and the 2 seats done in the yellow Hornet. I figured 850-1,000$ N.Y. price. The guy said 650-700$. That works for me. Now I have to take the car to the tranny guy for an estimate for the shifter installation and have that done first. I also picked up the new rear gas shocks for the orange Hornet, took my friend to lunch and got the addy for the spring shop. Tomorrow I will take the orange car there for the estimate for the rear springs. I stopped at the local auto body supply shop and ordered new chrome screws to assemble the interior in the orange car. I think I will just rest for the rest of the day as I am exhausted. I got a lot done and am very pleased how things are turning out for both cars. Say AMEN & AMC!!!!
"Doc"