Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil Pan Gasket (V8)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil Pan Gasket (V8)

I thought for sure my cj5 had a 1 piece gaske6t that I got with a felpro rebuild kit.
I looked at in in the jeep but couldnt really tell and its been years since I built it so I cannot say for sure.

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know of a ONE PIECE oil pan gasket for the V8 stock oil
pan? If so, who has it available? Thanks. -Lu-