Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Camshaft Keys - NEVERMIND!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Camshaft Keys - NEVERMIND!

Lu,
 Be sure to install the fuel pump eccentric with the word rear towards the cam. Also make sure you use a matched set of distributor and cam gears.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Nevermind! I found some!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>