And We Have A Winner!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for their kind wishes for me and Eddie on our court appearances. I too had a good day and won the judgement I was expecting and will have the cash in a month. It's going to be nice to just order all the front end and brake parts for the new Hornet and just bring the car to my friends shop and say DO IT!!!!
"Doc"