Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: sc/360s....and more...........

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: sc/360s....and more...........

Eddie, You know my prayers had a special spot for y'all and will continue to.
Great news on the dismissal.
                                                                        Hal

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Hi Doc, not all SC/360's had the stripe, it was part of the Go Pack option,
but even then you could check off a box to opt out on the stripe. I want to
thank all of you who have mentioned Max, my dog who I had to put to sleep
this past Sunday. Any of you who have ever had a pet know that is a
unconditional love, well, maybe not a cat, but they are part of family. I
will probably put a tribute to this wonderful animal God blessed our family
with for 7-8 years on my website too, as we will never forget him. As for
court, I got up again this morning at 6:00am and headed downtown Houston,
went to the bail office to check in, and sat around until country court
opened then went in with my lawyer and she talked to teh DA about my case
and the charge was dismissed, I'm simply overwhelmed by it all at the
moment, as max fine in the state of Texas for a Class A Misdemeanor is 2
years in county jail and $4000 fine, although if convicted I would have
probably gotten probation for a year, 20-50 hours community service and a
fine of $1000 or less. So after I got out of court, I called Paige on a
phone and told her to get the babysitter, as I was going to take her out
tonight, Outback sounds really good or some steakhouse, there are many in
Houston, I'll even wear shoes and a shirt with a collar, will pick out my
best underwear with no holes and use deorderant too, and not stick Paige
with the tab either. So kind of bittersweet week. I still cried in court and
not because of anyting going on there, still can't get over my beloved
friend passing away. Before I headed downtown this morning I said another
prayer at his grave in the backyard, the votive candle has been burning
since Sunday night. So it has been a real emotional roller coaster for the
past several months. Ya'll take care,
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=72 amb ps.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=max on couch age 7.JPG

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=max hide n seek.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?