Re: Need pic of wires wired to fuse block under dash

Re: Need pic of wires wired to fuse block under dash

I can help you out here... I have the entire 1973 TSM scanned as
a .PDF file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.

With Bart's leave, I'll upload the three pages that pertain to the
wiring diagrams for the Gremlin/Hornet series. They take up just
about 5MB total. I scanned them this large so they were easily
readable and printable.. This TSM did me little good when it came to
hooking up my headlight switch. They changed it in 73.. and my Grem
is a 72. As Terry stated, I think they changed it again a few years
later.

So Bart, what do you say? We can leave them up for a week and take
them down afterwards. In the future they can always be reposted if
needed.

All in favor?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ruzzzell" <ruzzzell@xxxx>