Plastic Warpage Repair Failure

For those of you that own late 74 cars the big square hole below the side window where the seat belt comes through for the lap belt there is a big curved plastic filler. Mine were missing on the new car. I got 2 good ones for 10$ from a guy in Canada and recently got 2 really nice black ones from my friend. The problem is the good ones have some UV damage and are warped a little. The black ones are fine exxcept for a little bit of warpage. I figured i'd experiment a little on the black ones to remove the warp. I clamped the warp out of one of them and heated it real hot with a hair dryer and let it cool. Warp was still there when it cooled. I reclamped it and put it in my dehydrator and set the temp for 130 degrees and baked it for 4 hours. I let it cool and the warp was still there. The warp probably will not show once the parts are snapped into place since the mounting flanges are intact, but I had to give it a try to remove it. Today I will get out the SEM and paint all the small parts since the weather is going to be nice.
"Doc"