Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Column vs. Floor Shifter

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Column vs. Floor Shifter

The shifter itself bolt to a large bracket across the top ofthe transmission. I bolted everything up with the trannyenginealready in the car. It was actually a rather simple installation. I found an old Hurst shifter boot at a swap meet and made me a trim ring for the base.The metal insert on the top of the rubber boot will be replaced with a piece of walnut vaneer to match the dash. The boot has a warped edge but it will suffice until I can find another.

Rick