Re: GAD III..

Doc. GAD stands for *Great AMC Day* at national trial raceway near
columbus Ohio,there is going to be a grudge nmatch between Herman
Lewis and Hemmi Adkins,,the annual forum grudge match, between
Reb25a Vs Kibler, with the loser getting the horses a s s award, and
the winner gets the good trophy..the date is friday May 28th 2004,
they will be aprox. 100 cars there,, people coming from Mi, ind.,
Ill., new jorsey, ky. tenn. west Va. and Todd and his wife are from
Florida, i have gotten some request from 2 people from texas too. we
will also have a gremlin and a few other folks come down from Canada
too. there is free food, door prizes, trophies, cash payouts. and
just a great day to have FUN!!!! was kinda hoping someone would post
info about it on *the list* however i am not a member there,nut have
loked several times to see if it has been mentioned there....
Mike