Re: [BaadAssGremlins] GAD III..

Wish I could go hard to think whatseeing 12 Gremlins together would do for me. It seems like yesterday when Gremlins were as common as Ford Focus's. I can remember in the 70's that between her kids, and grand kids my next door neighbor family had a dozen of them. It looked like a Gremlin convention when they would come to visit her. Now I bet I haven't seen one on the road in two years. Did you see a hornet wagon on the expressway the other day. Looked brand new with a couple ofold old people in it. It had Tennessee tags on it so I guess they were heading home from vacation
Terry