GAD III..

hey Bart, and all,, hey i got a call from Mrs. Todd the first part
of this week.. requesting more info on GAD III,, seems they are
going to make the journey up north!-)... I tell ya Bart, ever year i
try to make GAD bigger and better, but i think it will be hard to
beat this years GAD, as Hemmi Adkins, Herman Lewis, Barry Allan,
Todd, just to name a FEW of the big dogs that are coming this year,,
seems we will be having around 12 Gremlins alone!!! sure you can't
make it up Bart?
Mike...aka Tubbed X...