From: Plumpy72@xxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin on ebay

Eddie

If your selling the car anyway, why wouldn't you let me buy the flares and front spoiler?

Rick

------=_NextPart_001_00DD_01C42D21.C07B1900

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"
bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi Rick, actually there is no guarantee it will sell at all, whether on
ebay or off. And if it does not, I will simply push it on the side of the house
as mentioned in the auction for when financials clear up and I have money to fix
the lifter (had a estimate from local place around the corner for $700) butif
it don't sell, then I just sit on it, and I can't tell everyone how difficult it
is to find a set of 77 AMX one year only flair set, much less a front air dam
for a 77 and 78 AMX. Somewhere in my warehouse I have a nice set of 78 Concord
AMX one year only flairs without the front air dam, if anyone is interested,
$200, and shipping would be about $30 due to oversize surcharge. Not sure where
someone would find a front air dam/spoiler, but if nothing else this would be a
start for someone wishing to customize their AMC.</DIV>
<DIV>Eddie Stakes</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.planethoustonamx.com";>www.planethoustonamx.com</A>
</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV
style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
<A title=Plumpy72@xxxx href="mailto:Plumpy72@xxxx";>Plumpy72@xxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A
title=BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, April 28, 2004 8:06
AM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin
on ebay</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Eddie</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If your selling the car anyway, why wouldn't you let me buy the flares
and front spoiler?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_00DD_01C42D21.C07B1900--