Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin on ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin on ebay

Eddie, where do you have it listed so I can see a price and decide if I can talk my wife into my having two Gremmies AND two Javeliins and my Yamaha.
                                                                                                  Hal

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone, I am continuing to thin my personal collection as many of you
know, no need to have 14 cars when unemployed. Sold are the 79 Concord DL,
74 Matador coupe, 68 AMX, 71 Matador 2dr, and now up on the block is my 74
Gremlin. If it sells, great, if not, no biggie, will finish the course when
I go back to work. I really do not wish to sell this vehicle at all, but
again, it, along with the 82 Eagle, are low men on totem pole and I may
consider selling my 74 Bricklin too, although having one pull up tomy house
today that was already restored was simply awesome to see! Anyhows, if it
sells, great, if not, that is ok too, there is a reserve, which is low,
basically what I have into it. If it sells, someone will end up with a
awesome little hot rod, this thing spun the rear a year ago out on
Brittmoore, and I replaced the whole end to end rear in it. Any questions,
please email me directly as it shows in auction. Thanks for looking.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com

1974 Gremlin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2476289702

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=DSCF0161.JPG

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=DSCF0172.JPG

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=DSCF0168.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?