Re: Running The 72 gremlin X

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Well I put a street aluminum oil pump kit in my 360 and buttoned up
> the cooling system last night. Today I started her up and drove her
> outta the garage. Ran for about 2 hours. Kept a steady water temp of
> 170 degrees F and a constant oil pressure of 55 lbs at idle. Ran into
> a couple of minor peoblems. 1 melted the shifter cable on the header
> cause I forgot to zip tie it back and 2 broke the original throttle
> cable but lucally had a spare.
> Wife callin will continue update
> Davis

Good deal you sure had a nice day weather wise to work on it. Did you get the electric water pump kit you won yet? I am hoping to get a little work done on the new Hornet tomorrow afternoon. I need to get some grease on my hands working on the car instead of plastic glue and sanding dust. At least it starts easier since the weather is warmer. I still need to install that manual choke and rebuild the carb.
"Doc"