Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1982 Amc Concord for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1982 Amc Concord for sale

Thanks Lu I appreciate that but I think I will pass. While I would love to have another AMC car and would buy one if I could find one close at a decent price it is not something I really need. My son goes to car shows with me and I wouldn't mind him having something to drive. Thinking about it what I really need to do is to get off my lazy rear and get to work on my Gremlin. I figure I have a couple of days worth of work to get it ready for the season which is already here.
Thanks again
Terry