Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A good day

Mark,
 Thanks. Actually the runs were made by the Amc Team gremlin. I am a crew member. My 72 gremlin X has yet to be proven. I am hoping for a respectable run in the 12's. I am putting the special aluminum Oil pump kit into my gremlin today and will hopfully have it back to driving condition tomorrow.
 Thanks,
 Davis

Mark <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
Davis it sounds like you had a great day. I envy you. My project is
waiting for money. As some money frees up away we go. Things will
start to progress quickly. Keep us informed of your runs.  Mark