Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Family meeting

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/23 Fri AM 08:42:37 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Family meeting

Bart,
I understand what you are saying, but this group has evolved from a simple car web chat to a real family of AMC fanatics. Our lifes events controll what happens to our beloved amcs and I see things still mainly revolving arround the build up of our cars. Even "Brother Bart" leaves excerpts from daily life that effects AMC life.
Basically I feel we have a close network of great people and this is one of (if not the best) web chat for the Gremlin FAMILY.
BTY how's the ol' dakota running?
Davis

Davis,like i told Doc,i was just in a foul mood yestersay and i vented on hear so i apologise and the Dak,rusn thats the only thing it does,it gets good gas mileage but it is soooo painfully boring everytime i drive it, more of the piant flakes off i saw a 85?-90 Dak yesterday it was a ugly longbed like mine but the dude hit it with some silver and slapped some beefy rear tires on it with mags and it looked good.
Bart