Fast Parts Venders & UPS Service for a Change

Fast Parts Venders & UPS Service for a Change

I ordered the billet knobs for the dash from Ron Francis Wireing and some SEM from Eastwood Restorations on tuesday afternoon and both orders arrived last night. Both place are in PA. Boy was I surprized. I think it it stops raining I will go out and install all my billet parts. The only one I cannot install is the billet turn signal shaft/knob as I don't have that lock plate clip removal tool. I got to see if my friend can do that for me saturday.
"Doc"