Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Good AMC Day Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Good AMC Day Today

In a message dated 4/21/2004 3:21:19 PM Central Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
I also finished painting the choke cable bracket and JB Welded the frexible plastic kick panel. I need some rest beforethe wife comes home in 2 hours as I am really tired. Later ALL!!
I found something called PC-7 in my garage thinking it was the same material you had mentioned. I am anxious to hear the results with the JB Weld. The PC-7 will adhere to a lot of substances, including hard plastic, but I don't think it will do what I need with the softer plastic. If you don't have any luck with the JB Weld, I'll give this stuff a try over the weekend..........it's suppose to rain.

Heck Doc, it sometimes takes a lot of energy to greet my wife at the end of the day, too!

Rick