Time To Spend Some Of That Tax Refund Money & Money Owed To Me

Time To Spend Some Of That Tax Refund Money & Money Owed To Me

I got a Painless Wireing catalog in the mail saturday. I wanted to see if they had the billet kobs and turn signal lever like Ron Francis has. Turns out they don't so I will order them from Ron Francis. Got my State Tax return back and 200$ from my son twards the money he owes me. I am going to pay off my credit cards and order me the billet parts for the Hornet today, I think the total was 76$ plus shipping for them.
"Doc"