From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 7:56 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Good Beautiful Day Yesterday

I picked up my carb kit & my fuel pump. Took my friend out to lunch and got
my yellow Hornet inspected. I got the last of the papers I need for my court
case next month in the mail along with my N.Y. State tax refund. I worked a
little on my choke cable bracket and should have it finished today. This
afternoon I will go see if I can help my friend with his AMX as it is still
giveing him some trouble with popping out the carb and running rough. He's
more up on these new cars and I am good with the old ones. At least the
weather is starting to get warm FINALLY!!!!
"Doc"