From: "classiclocator" <Nick@xxxx>
To: <The_Rag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 2:13 PM
Subject: [TheClassic Car eRag] Is Your Car A TV Star?

Hello All. We are putting together a television show "52 Favorite
Cars" which will be aired May 9th on Spike TV. What we are looking
for are some decent footage and stills of these particular classic
cars:

1932 Ford Lo-Boy
1948 Mercury Ledsled
1938 Buick Y-Job (First "Concept Car")
AMC Pacer (mid 1970's)
Jeep Original Willeys CJ5 (1950's)
Nash Ambassador and/or 600
Plymouth Roadrunner (1969)
Plymouth Fury (1956)
The Nash Ambassador (1949*)
AMC 1963 Rambler (with the fold-down front seat)
1927 Buick (Series 128 w/ Golf Club Companion)
Ford Model T
1950's Studebaker
Packard Hawk
AMC Gremlin
Dusenberg (Model A Fleetwood Sport Coupe)
1950 Saloon Jaguar
1967 Falon
1941 Chrysler Town & Country
1953 Chevrolet Corvette
1977 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon
Plymouth Belvedere Coupe
1970 Pontiac LeMans
1968 Ford Bullit

As you can see, this is quite a little wish list! So, for all of you
proud car owners, collectors and fans, this is a potential opportunity
for you to get your classic baby(s) aired on tv! If you have footage
or pictures on these cars that you would like us to use, please
respond by mail ASAP at :

52 Favorite Cars
Attn: Classic Cars- Owner Groups
1501 Broadway, Ste 611
NY,NY 10036

For digital pictures shot at 72dpi, the requirement size should be
720x480, at the least and placed on CD.

Thanks!!!

*Note: Once you have released your footage to us, it will not be
returned
and you will have consented to allowing us to use it for broadcast
purposes.

--

About Spike TV
Spike is a top ten-rated network for Men 18-49 and for Adults 18-49

To unsubscribe from The Classic Car eRag, send an email to: