Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Davis

Well Doc,
 I picked up the heads yesterday. The shop checked for cracks and resurfaced them, 35 bucks. I bought all the parts needed, gaskets 90.00, timing belt, water pump, and plig wires 150.00, all fluids 40.00. I still need to get an oil filter, and plugs. I will start putting it back together today. I need to get a broken exhaust stud out and pick up a new one then I can install the heads. All in all will cost about 450 in parts. I was quoted over 2000.00 from the dealer.
 The gremlin will live again soon. The 2nd radiator was a 3 row and he said it looked good. he is gonna give it the once over then swap the side mounts. Should be cheap. I just won a Moroso electric water pump kit on ebay for 40.00 shipped. Would have cost me 89.00 thru summit.
 I finally have the ball rolling on the Oil Pump gear kits! I will be delivering the raw material to the gear cutter tomorrow morning and he is going to start making them. I have already sold a bunch and once people use them and see the improvements I expect they will sell themselves. We have been using them in the Amc Team oil system for 10 years and not one misshap. Bearings always look nice at the end of each season, oil pressure keeps constant, and the timing cover shows minimal wear. Before that we had explosions, bearing failures, and had to replace bearings often.
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
How are you makeing out with the wife's car and the radiator for the Gremlin?
"Doc"