Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Good to know. I will be needing gaskets. Head, intake and exhaust. But Wouldn't shipping them to me kill any discount? I was just quoted 37.50 ea for the head gaskets, 30.00 for a pair of intakes, and 13.00 for a pair of exhaust gaskets. I also need a drivers side blinker lense and a pass side red power side view mirror non heated. Let me know what you think. 99 Legacy GT annaversary edition. 2.5L
Thanks,
  Davis

themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
Davis, I know this won't help now, but in the future, please let me know what you need for the RU because I still have some 'connections' on parts as I "once upon a time' was the parts manager at two different Subaru dealers here in Cleveland.          'The Mix'