Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Doc, Some are flat 6's but most are 4's. Just to make a point, the 2.5 liter (151 cid) in my '98 Rally car is rated at 165 hp. NO turbo. My '74 5 liter (304 cid) Gremlin was rated at 150hp. Just a couple of cents from an old man.
'The Mix'