Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Military service

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Military service

Congrats Lu. Most times women don't get the recognition that they
deserve for military service.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I was US Army/Army Reserve from 1984 - 1993. Got activated for the
1st Gulf War. Now serve as a civilian GS worker at a VA Hospital. My
MOS was originally in personnel, then switched to medical corp. in a
Combat Support Hospital(CSH). Proud to serve veterans in my current
position. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx>
wrote:
> Just curiuos, How many of us were/are in the military?  Me USMC
from
> 1978-2000.  Amazingly, DOC, I was Ground Support Equipment, both
> hydraulics and mechanics.  Before anyone answers, I want to thank
> all of you for your service and don't forget the ride to the Wall
> next month.  I'll be there on my retirement present to myself 1999
> FLHRCI.
>
> Semper Fi,
> Dave Shaver

--- End Message ---