Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pickin up the block Monday.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pickin up the block Monday.

You should put a set of them chrome no name valve covers on it with an
AMC emblem on each one. That would really screw up everybodys mind
except for the AMC guy's who could see the difference. "Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc, That's what my sbc is painted, and only AMC folks comment about it. Everybody else says 'neat AMC motor, man'  'The Mix'

--- End Message ---