Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/04/11 Sun AM 08:17:14 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

I have a Autometer mosnter tach with shiftlite and a Sun triple guage set on my gremlin
Bart
Anyone looking for gauges should get the 133 page Auto Meter Catalog.
One came with the tac I bought from Summit. I shows their complete line
of products most of them are not listed in the Jegs or Summit Catalogs.
I found the 2 1/6" gauges and angle pods I need for the stock under
package tray gauge pod I will be useing. In the Ron Francis Wireing
catalog I found some nice Billet knobs for the Saginaw steering column.
Since the new Hornet is going to have a mildy customized interior and
the column shift auto is staying I figured i'd dress it up. They have a
billet turn signal shaft with knob, a 4 way flasher knob and a knob for
the column shifter as well. Also billet knobs that could be used on the
wiper switch and headlight switch. I figure since I got so much work in
this dash project I might as well for about 76$ go for the whole billet
thing for the dash and steering column. Small details like his make for
a professional looking job and that as my friends say is my trademark,
detailing. I say detailing but most of my friends just say I am just a
pain in the A$$ wen it comes to detailing
"Doc"