Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week

We are running ladder bars and coilovers. Had 1.4xx short times last year. Yesterday we were 1.5's. not far off. The traction problem was futher down the track from the FWD cars draging there rear wheels through the water and leaving water futher down. The one good run we had was following another super comp car. The other 2 runs were following Eclips's
 We also have more tuning to do. I predict the car will get down to 10.4 this year.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
Good deal on finding the radiator. Sometimes we have so many parts we
forget what we even have. No sign of a bad head gasket on the Subaru,
sounds like maybe a hair line crack in one of the heads that may only
leak when it gets hot and under pressure. There is nothing like finding
an extra 50 Hp, the trick is to get it to the track. With the short
wheelbase of the Gremlin that can multiply the problem of traction.
That's one of the reason's Wally Booth changed from a Gremlin to a
Hornet, wheel base and areodynamics. What kind of rear suspensin are you
guys running in that car?
"Doc"