Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Quarter Window Removal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Quarter Window Removal

I understand they pop right out with pressure from the back so my friend
tells me makeing sure the rubber is not stuck to the body and useing
some dish washing liquid as a lubricant wouldn't hurt either.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Whats the easieat way to remove gremlin quarter windows without breaking them? Thanks!
Josh
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C41F7C.344C2DF0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Whats the easieat way to remove gremlin quarter
windows without breaking them? Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Josh</FONT></DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C41F7C.344C2DF0--

--- End Message ---