Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Auto Meter Gauges/Ron Francis Wireing Catalogs

At the rate you're going, you and the wife will each have a Hornet to drive to different events. I had considered the same billet trinkets for the Gremlin, but down here in the Texas heat, the parts would get almost too hot to touck.

Keep plugging away dock.......a little bit here.....a little there, itwill get finished.

Good luck on the hood emblem.

Rick