Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thank's Lu, The Package Arrived Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thank's Lu, The Package Arrived Today

You were right the gas cap & emblem was to nice to leave in the junk
yard. Somebody probably can use it. It's always the little parts like
this that are hard to find. I just need to win that Bee hood emblem on
eBay tonight for the yellow Hornet to make me happy.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc, I am glad the package arrived safely! I added the gas cap &
emblem as a suprise - thought they were too nice to let linger in the
junkyard. When I took the carb off, I saw the bakelite spacer and
debated whether you needed it or not. Now I am glad that I included
it for you. More parts to come. Take care, Lu
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Thanks Lu. I owe you. The carb I will use to modify the manual
choke kit I have to install it and not lay up the car and then
install the choke kit. The carb I will probobly use as a core for a
rebuilt carb. The big thing is the bakealite spacer that you sent
with the carb. That is a hard to come by item if you need one.
Thanks. The Hornet gas cap must be for a pre-74 and will not work on
either of my 74's. If someone needs one I will give it to them or
sell it and send you the cash. The Hornet emblem I can use as it can
either be used for the front fenders or the panel below the hatch.
The visors are going to get prepped and get a cote of SEM and be
installed next week. As soon as I pull the dash hopefully by the end
of the month now I will send you the clock and the horn button I have
for you. Thanks.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---