Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet emblem

I only have a WEB TV but have sucessfully won a lot of last min. items
on eBay. I have mainly bought AMC/Rambler model cars. As far as the
emblem goes it is for my original Hornet the car I have had for 30 years
and I am willing to pay what ever I have to to get this emblem for it.
The Rambler mentality goes out the window here this time.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Gettem Doc, hope you have a cable modem as they are nice and sneaky fast!
Hal

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> YYYYYYYYYEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just
> made my day Mark. I think the chrome and black lettered Hornet emblem
> may be a front fender or for the back panel under the trunk or hatch.
> Buuuuuttttttttt the round one is the hood emblem I am looking for. I
> know the 2 types of steering wheels that came on them cars and they
> didn't have an emblem like that on it. I knew it was the hood one when
> it said 2 studs intact as I have the one from the yellow car with the
> cracked lense in front of me right now. I also have the 2 mounting nuts
> and the backing plate to mount it. I am high bidder at 15$ right now.
> The guy in Canada I bought the hood latch from was asking 20$ plus
> shipping for an emblem with a cracked lense. Why pay 20$ for one with a
> cracked lense when I already have one with a cracked lense. Best thing I
> ever did was join this group. The majority of the parts I needed for the
> new car I got from or through people here. Thanks Edd for the other
> Hornet emblem and thanks Mark for putting me onto this one on eBay.
> "Doc"

It looks like the original bidder wants these Hornet emblems as I just saw I have been outbid. There is still 2 days and 3 1/2 hours left on the auction. I am not getting into a bidding war so I will wait till the last miniute and snipe him. I want that hood emblem BAD!!!!
"Doc"