Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

I feel your pain Terry,
 Thanks,
 Davis

twa1950@xxxx wrote:
I had that problem with my 94 Cougar they limited the recall to cars with less than 100,000 miles on them. Mine had 107,000. I tried everything price of parts or whatever they would give me. They said sorry for my luck. I can't remember the price of the gaskets but seems to me they were around 7 or 8 hundred. They wanted around 1700 or 1800 to replace them. Since I was getting a knocking sound and it took awhile for the oil pressure to build when I first started it I went with a rebuilt engine for 2600 with a 3 year warranty.  I thought about doing the rebuild myself but with all that junk under the hood. I said forget it. I know that was the most expensive 7,000 miles I ever drove.  Just to let you know your not alone.
Terry