Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pacer brakes fit our gremlins?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pacer brakes fit our gremlins?

I am pretty sure they do not fit. I know all the other front end and brake parts are pacer only stuff.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
I found a pacer at a salvage yard but didnt think about checking if
the brakes would swap onto my 74 gremlin.

Anyone know if its a good canadite for my disc swap?