Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Volunteers (was: The Albany N.Y.FreeSwap Meet & Show Is Rumored To BeNo More)

What kind of plates will you have on your pickup Josh?If you can drive
on a parkway like the Saw Mill River Parkway I can get you to the show
site easier than going all the way down the Thruway and then haveing to
go north again. If you are not towing anything you can catch the Saw
Mill Parkway from route 87 two  miles south of the Tapan Zee Bridge and
get off of it 1 1/2 miles from the show. This place is not just a
pizzeria but a full on Italian restaurant too.