Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

What is it to you what I do with my old 232 engine? I didn't hear a
clamor of people screaming for it. I may as well trade something that
I need for it as I was planning on giving the dam thing away for free.
I can use the Matador springs to support the 360. If they are too
tall, an acetylene torch will fix that.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Simms" <MrSimms7@xxxx> wrote:
> a 232 for front springs?!...man...I wish I was the yard
owner...what in the HE!! are you gonna do w/ front Mat. springs?!