Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Computers & 71-74 AMX Spoilers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Computers & 71-74 AMX Spoilers

Hey Eddie not being a computer person myself I would think you would
have some kind of backup so as not to loose all your info., especialy
since it has your business info. How much are you getting for the front
spoilers. My son has a 72 with the signal lights in the lower vanance.
He wants to modify the spoiler to keep the signals there. I think they
look much better there and keeps the grill uncluttered. Is the spoiler
made of fiberglass or an ABS plastic?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Sure Doc, no one put the mojo on my computers, just for some reason have had
a horrible string of bad luck stretching back to late December that is all.
I feel like the LA Clippers. I'll trade my bad luck streak for Davis'
problems he mentioned! Here is a photo of the 71-74 front spoiler installed
on my 72 AMX special order Trans Am red car. And thanks should anyone decide
to order one, they are nice, and easy to install on the 1971 thru 1974 AMX
and Javelin. Remember however if you have a 71-72 Javelin you will have to
relocate your front turn signals that are in the front lower valance. This
is not a problem with the 71-74 AMX as they are in the grill, and is also
not a problem with the 73-74 Javs as they too are in grill.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com