Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

I think it may be to late as he said he was going to start takeing it
apart the other day.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc,  I forgot to mention this to Davis, hope he sees this. SUBARU DOES HAVE
A HEAD GASKET REPLACEMENT CAMPAIN GOING ON RIGHT NOW!! Mileage doesn't matter
either. Subaru just replaced one of my head gaskets on my '98 2.5RS Rally car
in December              'The Mix'

--- End Message ---