Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 4:33 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Well my week started off with a bang. I dropped the radiator off to get a quote and my truck died. The fuel pump went. I had AAA tow me home. Then my wife calls.. her 99 Subaru Legacy overheated and she can't get it started. I told her to have it towed home. She calls back tells me she's home, got it started once she put it in park. So when I got home I refilled the radiator and ran it. No leaks, not overheating. Then I saw a bad thing .....a little bit of white smoke from the exhaust. Yup sure enough she either has a cracked head or a blown head gasket. Garage says 1 to 3000 to fix. I have to do the job myself. Just the gaskets for this job are over 340.00! I am gonna start on it today after work. This is why I haven't been talkitive lately.
 Davis