From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/04/07 Wed AM 09:26:52 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Torque Converters, Shift Kits,  & Money...Oh
      My!

Yes Lu,if you put these springs in and they stand too high you may as well write on the doors in gold fancy lettering on your gremlin'Stones,Woods & Cook any Gasser fans on here know who those guys were  :)
Bart
First of all I don't know if the Matador's springs will fit and also
they are for a much heavy'r car if they do fit the ride may be too
stiff. Anyone ever try this before? I got V8 wagon springs in my yellow
Hornet.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Thank you all for the info, opinions, and ideas. I looked through the
Jeg's Catalog last night and realize that the $200 price range is not
very realistic. There seems to be many different sizes and
applications for these items, so I better decide what I want to do
with this pony and save up some money to do it correctly.
By the way, I have decided to trade the 232 to the junkyard for a
pair of front springs out of the Matador that the 360 originally came
out of. The yard owner agreed to this trade. I'm happy with that. -Lu-

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---