expensive toy!

Every now and then I see something like this that makes me scratch a
unwashed body part. These are currently on the shelves at many of your
favorite stores like Wal Mart, Ames, Toys R Us, Kay Bee, Hobby Lobby and
more, and are $2.99. I'm not sure this is a typo or what ya'll be the
judges:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4201086018&category=760

If you dig around a little more on ebay, you will see some of these for
$1.99.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com