Slow Dash Progress

I sanded the cracks I repaired in the top of the dash and used my
electric engraveing tool to try to simulate the vinal grain in the
plastic to blend in the repair with no luck. I'll have to engrave a
vinal pattern across the whole top of the dash for it to look even and
hopefully hide the cracks repair after I paint it. It took 3 1/2 hours
to do 1/4 of the top of the dash on the drivers side. Luckily the next
2/4th has the defroster vents and the last 1/4 on the pass side had the
radio speaker grill. So maybe it will only take me another 5-6 hours to
finish the vinal engraveing. What a fiasco this has turned out to be,
and my own stupid fault too. Oh well I got the next 3 days to finish the
engraveing of the grain. The wife is off from work from this comeing
friday till a week from the following monday as she took next week off
for vacation. You don't want to hear the noise this engraver makes, it
is loud. So I better be done by thursday night cause I don't want to
hear it from her if I am not done. I am so pissed at myself for causeing
this problem I would kick my self in the A$$ if my legs would bend that
way.
"Doc"