Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's a New Week - Of Parts and Postage

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's a New Week - Of Parts and Postage

Thanks Lu. I got a box sitting here with your blue horn button in it. As
soon as I pull the inst. panel and remove the clock in a few weeks I
will send it all to you. Funny thing about this horn button. It came
from Laurie in Alabama on the steering wheel she got for me 2 years ago.
So I guess it is going back home to you.LOL
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Nope, haven't received the camshaft yet! I hope FedEx can locate me
ASAP. Speaking of parts, you should be receiving a box from me this
week, Doc...you too, Hal. I actually got to the Post Office on
Saturday and mailed some stuff. Haven't forgotten you, Davis. I need
to find a bigger box for the spoiler and go back for the luggage rack
(and other parts promised). Rick, did you get the gaskets and did
they work? -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> It's a new week and I hope everyones projects go better than last
week.
> Did you get your package with the cam Lu? > "Doc"

--- End Message ---