Re: It's a New Week - Of Parts and Postage

Re: It's a New Week - Of Parts and Postage

Nope, haven't received the camshaft yet! I hope FedEx can locate me
ASAP. Speaking of parts, you should be receiving a box from me this
week, Doc...you too, Hal. I actually got to the Post Office on
Saturday and mailed some stuff. Haven't forgotten you, Davis. I need
to find a bigger box for the spoiler and go back for the luggage rack
(and other parts promised). Rick, did you get the gaskets and did
they work? -Lu-